Thursday, October 26, 2006

For those that follow this blog


I suspect you will soon get sick of seeing this little Cocobolo O :-) It is quickly becoming my favorite guitar as It comes together, and I cant help but post the progress. I've never built this size guitar before and so far I have enjoyed every thing about it. Last night I was able to plane all the back braces to an even height, and I got one (the lowest one) Scalloped and sanded. I do plan to take this little guy with me to sell at Healdsburg Guitar Festival 07, unless it sells before hand, But I am certain It will be one that I would love to keep for myself :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People do get attached to their guitars. Having to give up a little beauty that you actually made is hard to imagine. Just proves you're not in it for the money ;-)

Mitch