Monday, August 06, 2007

Healdsburg Report II

Just 10 more days until we head west! The E2 is done and ready to go, the 0-12 is still a few more days off. I am hoping to ship them both off to the show this week.
Along with attending the show I plan to make some great memories with some good friends. Luthier Matt Gage and I are planning a trip to the redwood forest, and possibly the Pacific Ocean which I have never seen. I will plan to update my blog during or after the show each day, if time permits, so if your interested stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lance,

Have a great time and take some photos of the redwoods, so we can see where our guitar tops came from!

Dave

Jene said...

Hi Lance:
Would you mind if we take a pic of us together? ;)

Jene

Lance Kragenbrink said...

Thanks Dave,
Jene, sure thing! Look me up when your there!

James said...

Hey Lance

The forest AND pacific are definitely things you need to see. I wish I knew that area of the coast. I know the central coast fairly well. I hope you enjoy your trip!

James O.