Friday, April 25, 2008

Im back!

The show was great, I had a blast! Got a chance to hang out with some guitar building buddies, made a few
new friends and had the pleasure of watching John Creech play my guitars for the two "mini concerts" each day.
John did a phenomenal job, as I knew he would! He also took home his Brazilian/Carpathian D14.

Here is my display table for the show, left to right is Johns D14, then Mikes 000-OMFS, an E2 made of Malaysian Blackwood with an addy top and another E2 Indian/LS redwood. I thought the Addy topped E2 was heading home with someone, as there were two very interested folks, it didn't though so I will have it with me in Montreal, Unless is sells between now and then.




Here is John playing Mike Crixells 000-OMFS. I will have more pictures and videos that I will be posting here at my blog
over the next day or so.




Here is John on his brand spankin new Brazilian D14.

No comments: