Monday, May 19, 2008

Mike Crixells 000-OM Fingerstylist shipped out today!

Always a bitter sweet time, as I have said here before. I grow to love these guitars as I build them. Once done, they are like grown kids and are ready to head off to do there thing. Sappy? Maybe, but its the truth.
Here are a few final shots of Mikes guitar. My Dad recently purchased a nice Nikon SLR and he took these for me.

Here is the low down on this guitar.
Thanks for looking!

Model 000-OM Fingerstylist
24.9 scale
Top LS Redwood
B&S Master Grade Flamed Koa
Neck one piece Mahogany
Bindings Brazilian
Rosette Brazilian
Headstock Overlay Brazilian
Headstock back strap Koa
Fretboard Brazilian
Bridge Brazilian
Bridge pins, nut & saddle Fossil Walrus Ivory
Tuners 3 on a plate Waverlys with Snakewood buttons
Top purflings are b/w/b/b/koa/b
Sides purlfings are fine b/w/b






No comments: