Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Im still Alive!

Greetings folks!

I have gotten a few emails of late asking if I had died because of my lack of updating my blog :-)
I'm not dead! Just busy as heck!
The Cocobolo Redwood 0-12 is ready for lacquer, this will probably be the only one that makes it to Healdsburg this year. I will be burning the candle at both ends trying to get the Malaysian Blackwood E2 ready also, as well as finishing up David R's OMFS. We shale see what happens.

Also on the stove cookin is Paul F's OMFS, the sides are bent and the neck and end blocks are in and the neck is done, next up is to attach the back and top.

Here are a few shots of the 0-12 "in the white" It will be headed off for finishing this Saturday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta' boy. Thanks for the taste. That 0 may be the only one to make it to Healdsburg, but I bet it'll leave an impression on a lot of folks.

Mitch

Unknown said...

The Malaysian Blackwood is also a beaut! I thought the O-12 was sold? Have fun at Healdsburg, hope you take many orders.

paul f.