Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Montreal Guitar show Mini concert

My good friend John Creech was set to do my mini concert for the Montreal Guitar show. Unfortunately Johns plane was late getting to his airport, and his connect left before he could have gotten there. Long story short, John was unable to make.
Directly across from me at the show was Mark Blanchard and his friend Steve Wildey. I met Steve last summer in Healdsburg CA, he was kind enough to give us all a personal mini concert on the balcony of our hotel after the show. He played for what seemed to be two hours! Anyways, Steve was kind enough to cover for John and he did one heck of a great job! Steve owns a guitar store in south Florida called Glades Guitars, it can be found on the web at www.GladesGuitars.com.

I will be sending Steve one of my OMFingerstlist models later this year, as he is also a dealer for many well know guitar makers and I am happy to say he will be a dealer for Kragenbrink guitars as well :-)


Here is the first of a few videos I have of Steve.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lance,

Do you know what the second tune is? One of Steve's own, or by someone else? I really like that one. First one's great too but the second one grabs me.

Mark C.