Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Montreal Guitar show!

Well, we are back home now and getting back to normal life after a week in Montreal!
What a great town and what a fantastic guitar show! Kudos to Jacques-Andre.Dupont for creating this great show and Rebecca West for keeping all us builders in the loop!
We had a great show, lots and lots of interest and most importantly, a chance to meet new people and reconnect with old friends. I am finding that THIS is what these shows are all about. Here are a few images that my wife Theresa took.


Me at my table.



My friend Brock Poling, his wife Kathy, my wife Theresa and me.



Steve Wildey doing my mini concert. Ill have a video of this soon.
Steve owns a nice guitar shop in South FL called Glades Guitars, you can check it out on line HERE



A shot of the hall






One of the main stages for the Montreal Jazz fest. It was right out side the Hyatt.
And a few more shots from the festival area.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lance:
Nice pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time. Are you ready to discuss building number 2? Let me know.

paul fagras